Distribution System Services
Safe and effective distribution system operation is a priority at Northern Utility Services, and as a result, we are committed to acquiring the training and equipment to follow best industry practices as recommended by the American Water Works Association. These services include the following:
- Public Notice before planned service disruptions or maintenance that can affect water quality.
- Proper Disinfection after invasive repairs.
- Water Leak location and minimally invasive repair.
- Water Valve maintenance and repairs.
- Fire Hydrant Maintenance and Repair.
- Uni-directional Mainline Flushing to maintain water quality and minimize internal corrosion.
- 811 Dig line subscription and locate service provided to protect distribution system from damage.
- 24-7 emergency Turn-on and Turn-off service.